OPMs client is looking for a Technical Art Director to lead a world-class Technical Art Team on an entirely new AAA open world project.
The successful candidate will be the bridge between artists and engineers and in doing so you’ll maintain a close relationship with many disciplines to drive both existing and future tech and tools
- A deep understanding of modern content creation tools and workflows: modeling, texturing, shading, rigging, animation, and lighting.
- Strong knowledge of Unity, Unreal or similar.
- Experience shipping AAA games across multiple platforms.
- Strong technical expertise across several categories of technical art.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Expertise scripting within DCC apps or game engines.
- A passion for making games.
- Define technical roadmaps and long-term vision for the tech art team.
- Prototype cutting edge approaches to art and content creation and spearhead R&D efforts.
- Improve existing content creation tools and pipelines based on both current and long term needs and requirements.
- Identify and resolve workflow and pipeline problems for internal art teams.
- Implement new technologies and workflows.
- Organize, prioritize, and assign work for technical artists.
- Set standards for and guard the quality of both the technical implementation as well as the visual results of in-game content and tools.
- Relocation Package/assistance and VISA support.
- Restaurant Tickets: approx 180 € per month (2.160€/year).
- 23 vacation days per year + Christmas to the new year (the office is closed from 24th December to 2nd January).
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexible Friday.
- Flexible working conditions of Work From Home.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415