OPMs client is the developer of one of the highest selling games of all time. Development is now underway on their next upcoming, unannounced project and it couldn’t be a better time to join!
As the Technical Art Director you will work closely with the Art Director, Game Director and Producers to execute a AAA realisation of the project within Unreal Engine 5.
- Excellent experience and deep understanding of Unreal Engine
- You will have shipped at least one AAA title
- Great knowledge of modelling, textures/shaders, rigging, animation, lighting, rendering, compositing
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in more than one art field such as VFX, Lighting, Characters, Concept Art, Environments, etc.
- Strong knowledge of game dev software such as Maya, Substance, and Marvelous
- Able to find create solutions to technical problems
- Fantastic eye for light, value, color and composition
- Knowledge of C++ Programming
- Experience with Houdini and procedural pipelines
- You will oversee and coordinate Programming and Art teams across the project to identify, research and help implement technical features needed for artistic vision and gameplay needs
- Overseeing the work of Technical Artists and Technical Art Leads
- Working with the Tool and Engine teams in order to improve the art creation pipelines and support R&D
- Giving feedback and support to the team
- Communicating technical constraints and best practices to the art team
- Assisting the technical art team in working efficiently and meeting project deadlines
Finding the right balance between performance and quality
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio, project, and benefits of working at this studio? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415