Our client who is known for creating cutting-edge game experiences, is looking to appoint a highly skilled Technical Art Director to come on board, ensuring optimal results between art and game performance, delivering excellent results.
What will you be doing?
- Reports to the Art Director
- Effectively manage the Tech Art Department and oversee the technical art processes
- Lead, support, guide and mentor the Tech and Art teams
- Communicate and act as a liaison between the Code and Art teams
- Working closely with the code, design and art teams – pushing new visual features and assist with designing the pipelines and processes for the production readiness
- Manage and oversee the pipelines and quality across the games
- Meeting regularly with Code, Design and Art teams – discuss and implement new ideas and features
- Assist all departments with debugging
- Drive quality and define best practices and workflows
Who you are
- A min of 10+ years in the games industry, with relevant technical art direction experience
- Released titles, ideally 2/3 full development cycles
- Solid programming- C++, C#, WPF
- Writing shaders – HLSL experience
- Scripting skills – Python, Maxscript
- 3DS Max experience
- Expert knowledge of leading game engines
- Drive optimisation of content, best practices in games content creation
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2668.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.