This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
OPM’s client are driven to provide players with unique, memorable experiences. They craft worlds and virtual playgrounds where the imagination can freely express itself.
They are seeking a motivated and experienced Technical Art Director to join their studio. The successful candidate will be capable of pushing the limits of imagination and technology to create worlds that appeal to their players.
- Integration and optimization of artistic content in the engine
- Work within the technical constraints linked to developing on consoles
- Develop and find the best tools and methods to streamline the development process
- Mentor the art team members to allow them to use tools and methods as efficiently as possible
- To be a communication bridge and solutions finder between the art team and programmers
- Offer constant technical support to the artistic team regarding the tools and the engine
- Extensive experience as an Technical Art Director or Assistant/Associate Technical Director in AAA game production
- Knowledgeable in gaming culture and art
- Thorough, well organized at work and respectful of predefined constraints
- Share your expertise and to communicate effectively with your team
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!