Senior Level Designer - Europe - Remote
Lead VFX Artist- AAA Studio- Remote, UK!
We are looking for a talented Technical Artist to start a new adventure and join our pack in Malta!
Graewolv is an independent game developer founded by industry veterans, made up of experienced, devoted professionals hell-bent on creating great games and entertainment. If you are a passionate, self-starting level designer, an Unreal whiz, and someone obsessive about immersive sims, tactical shooters, and horror games, then we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will have worked on a number of high profile / AAA games or developed their skills on a broader range of experiences over a larger number of lesser-known titles. You will possess a valuable and highly developed skill set, acquired over years of experience, as well as being an initiative-taking individual with a keen eye for quality.
- Unreal Engine experience is a must have prerequisite.
- Have shipped at least 2 AAA/AA games and have experience with Unreal Engine.
- At least 5+ years of experience in games or cinematics production.
- Excellent at communicating with different departments: artists, engineers, managers.
- Expert in solving technical issues in the development pipeline, with a particular focus on testing and debugging.
- Being willing to take a risk and jump into the unknown, as well as being creative and proactive in solving technical challenges and limitations.
- Having proficient skills in Photoshop/Maya. Scripting & programming in Python is also a must.
- As part of the role, you will be responsible for art production workflows, rigging, tools & pipelines, artist support, and shader development. You will also be responsible for asset optimization & integration as well as ownership over technical issues.
- Substance suite
- Knowledge in C# and C++
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for - we want to hear from you. Join the pack, apply today!