OPMs client is seeking for a talented Technical Artist to join their team.
The successful candidate will join our clients team working on their signature AAA IP.
- A vast career and experience in a similar position.
- Strong Technical Background on the Art Production Process and Workflows
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Autodesk Maya/3D Studio Max, and other related software
- Able to find the balance between visual quality and real-time rendering performance
- An eye for what looks natural/believable
- Able to keep content relevant to the current projects art style and work within those limitations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines;
- Open and creative mind.
- Professional competence in English
- Preferred if located in Europe (Must be able to work at the company’s core hours)
- Work with level designers, level artists and engineers to bring 3D art into the engine within UE4’s toolsets, pipelines and best practices
- Provide hands-on support to level artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation within the game
- Spearhead and proactively share the knowledge with level artists and engineers in the use of the 3D art pipeline within UE4
- Review outsourcing deliveries and identify opportunities for improvements on the pipelines between internal teams and externals
- Provide and review shaders within UE4 to secure visual quality and performance
- Keep updated to the latest trends within UE4 to secure the 3D art pipeline with an eye towards usability and efficiency
- Collaborate with engineers and testers to diagnose and resolve challenging technical issues in the 3D art to secure performance and stability of the game
- Very attractive work with an excellent team and international environment
- Participation in a profit share program
- Social benefits (Medical insurance, Sport card, 100% payable sick leave)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00-16:00 CET)
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415