OPM’s client are seeking a talented and experienced Technical Artist who will bring their passion to the table to help shape the studios projects.
They are currently seeking an experienced Technical Artist to support their team working on their next hit, a F2P multiplayer shooter packed with innovation. You will join in an exciting development phase and be part of an experienced team that has a lot to offer and encourages you to grow with together!
They’re looking for someone who is excited to work on something truly unique that will leave a hallmark in the landscape of online shooter games. As a Technical Artist, you are someone who loves solving complex technical problems to push the artistic possibilities. Your primary duties, under the direction of the Lead Technical Artist are in leading the technical art team in making the game look great, perform great and making our tools and pipelines great.
- Previous experience with technical art in a professional game development environment
- Deep understanding of Unreal Engine and modern 3D art asset creation pipelines in general
- Ability to take and apply direction and work well in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Experience writing custom tools with Python, Blueprints, and/or C++
- Push the visual excellence of the project by solving complex technical art problems
- Work proactively with team members to improve workflows and increase the speed and efficiency of the art team
- Collaborate with feature teams to design, implement, document and maintain content creation pipelines and tools
- Research and prototype new technologies to keep the project on the cutting edge
- Advise teams on the technical feasibility and possible risks of new features
- Relocation bonus.
- Occupational pension scheme.
- Job ticket for public transportation system.
- Flexible working hours.
- In-house massages & gym membership.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!