OPMs client is a team of veterans from the games and e-sports industries focused on creating community-driven FPS experiences. They are in the early stages of developing an innovative FPS title using Unreal Engine. They have built their company around remote-first principles with team members in Vancouver, Copenhagen, Zurich and Barcelona!
As a Senior Technical Artist you are our go to problem solver. You are a force multiplier for the team, communicating closely with engineers and artists to bring ideas to life. You love to work with the latest technologies and push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Extensive experience in the gaming industry
- Unreal Engine 4 or 5 experience (C++ and Blueprints)
- A solid grasp of 3D art pipelines
- Experience creating and optimizing materials and shaders
- Fluent in English, speaking and writing
- You can be from an art, design, mathematics, engineering or computer science background; however you must demonstrate a comfort level in working with both art and science
- An understanding of the mod scene and how to work with community contributions
- Additional tech art capabilities (rigging, lighting, procedural content)
- A passion for performance and optimization
- Build out a technical art strategy for the Scattershot game team
- Bring the shared vision of artists and engineers together
- Establish tool sets and pipelines utilizing Unreal Engine
- Building content creation tools for the team and our community
- Be part of defining the future of multiplayer games!
- Help build strong player and creator focused communities.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation in addition to public holidays where you live.
- Flexible work hours.
- Stock options available.
- VISA and Relocation Support to Vancouver if required.
- Full time remote contract.
- Competitive market rate salary.
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415