This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client have a storied history of crafting innovative and critically acclaimed games. They have multiple studios located throughout Europe and are seeking to further increase their passionate, talented team.
- Experience working in a similar role, with a minimum of one shipped title
- Able to proactively troubleshoot problems and develop appropriate solutions
- Outstanding knowledge of real time rendering techniques and PBR material workflows
- In-depth knowledge of various industry standard DCC software packages, including 3Ds Max, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Suite, Houdini etc
- Demonstrated experience identifying and driving performance goals and optimisations for open world development on consoles and PCs
- Great communication skills and drive to deliver consistently on time, acting as a bridge and balancing the needs between Game Design, Art and Programming
- Capable of documenting various tools and workflows
- A portfolio that demonstrates the key areas listed above, with examples
- Good knowledge of 3d/vector math
- In-depth production experience with UE4 in a wide variety of areas
- High levels of aesthetic attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of a scripting language a bonus (Python, C++, MAXScript, MEL etc)
- Solid experience working with procedural pipeline (Houdini) techniques a bonus
- Able to rapidly prototype and ability to investigate other options and ideas
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!