This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Independent Games
OPM’s client Is currently seeking a talented Technical Artist to join their rapidly growing studio based in Manchester, UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating, implementing, and evaluating art pipeline best practices. This includes naming conventions, project set up and tools development.
- Unity ShaderGraph/ShareForge or Unreal Engine 4 Material Editor for creating Post Process Effects and shader writing
- Optimisation and debugging graphics pipelines using debugging tools like RenderDoc
- Designing, Implementing and Evaluating game engine optimisations such as LOD's, Culling volume, texture compression etc
- Experience with Maya, Python or Mel. API, pyQT
- Experience with C# for tools development in Unity. More complex tool implementation a bonus
- Familiarity with Universal Render Pipeline (URP)
- Evaluating game engine performance and memory budgets.
- Perforce and Photoshop, Aseprite scripting a bonus
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!