One Player Mission’s client is seeking a Technical Artist to join a talented, multi-disciplinary team to help with the continuing development of an industry leading mobile game.
The successful candidate will be working on implementing new game features, focusing on bringing them to life through the visual polish for UI screens, animations, and VFX using their in-house game engine.
You should be able to demonstrate an eye for detail and an ability to improve a feature from an artistic point of view whilst having the skills required to implement.
- Portfolio demonstrating technical art skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability in one or more scripting languages such as C#, Java, Maxscript, MELScript, Python or similar.
- An excellent understanding of 3D hierarchical/transformation concepts and tree structures.
- Experience with 3DS Max/Maya or equivalent 3D software.
- Games Industry experience.
- Detailed understanding of shaders (HLSL), lighting, and physically-based rendering.
- Artistic ability, with a good eye for detail.
- Adobe Photoshop skill.
- Understanding of the use and implementation of visual effects and particle systems.
- Experience with technical animation and rigging processes.
- Build tools to improve the pipeline for asset creation, both in-engine and in 3D software packages.
- Proactively look for opportunities to improve workflow processes by scripting solutions to common problems.
- Work on tools with the Engine team to develop better processes and pipelines, and build new engine features.
- Bonus scheme
- Pension and life assurance
- Social events
- Health and wellbeing activities
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415