Project: Multiplatform Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented Technical Artist to join development on their current and upcoming, world-famous IPs.
- Produce rendering tech features/prototype gameplay features using Unreal blueprint system and test the implementation on the target platforms
- GPU and CPU optimizations for both PC and consoles
- Create and streamline art pipelines and workflows with an eye towards usability and efficiency
- Examine new 3d art tools/ rendering features to stay on top of modern technologies, improve efficiency and quality
- Work alongside 3d artists and outsourcers to ensure that technical constraints are respected
- Oversee and integrate assets inside Unreal tools
- Shipped a minimum of 1 title as a technical artist
- Strong experience working as a technical artist preferably at a game studio
- Knowledge and understanding of 3D graphics
- Great knowledge in DCC tools like 3dsmax/Maya/Blender/Houdini/Substance/Photoshop
- Experience in materials/shading and rendering
- Outstanding communication skills & proven ability to work within a team
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Familiarity with full digital art content creation pipeline (high- and low-poly modelling, mapping, baking, texturing, level art, etc.)
- Experience with any of these tools: Zbrush, Speedtree, Marvelous Designer, etc.
- Character skinning/rigging skills
- Flexible working hours
- 28 days holiday
- Competitive salary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!