Our client is looking for an experienced Houdini Technical artist who will help in developing and maintaining procedural content generation tools to help the art teams in populating the environments.
You would be a part of the pipeline in simulation and destruction of assets and different in-game scenarios.
- Together with artists identify workflows for the procedural creation of both small and large-scale environments and assets. Analyze current pipelines and identify how to improve them with procedural tools.
- Work together with programmers and artists to create and maintain efficient procedural tools for the environment team.
- Be a close contact with the art teams to gather and analyze feedback and improve on the tools accordingly.
- Help simulating a wide range of destruction and epic in-game scenarios.
- Spread their knowledge of Houdini to the rest of the teams.
- Create and maintain documentation.
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as needed.
- Working experience on a AAA game.
- Great experience in Side Effects Houdini in procedural generation of graphical content and destruction simulation.
- Strong understanding of game development pipelines and processes and applying the principles of procedural generation.
- Experience in prototyping, and present ideas before driving implementation.
- Experience working with Houdini engine
- Excellent problem solving skills and strong organizational skills.
- Great communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
- Have excellent knowledge in one or more DCC applications. (Modo, Blender, Maya, Max).
- Training and tutoring skills.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal form.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +441206 214415!