This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is seeking a talented Senior Technical Artist to join their team and help create industry-leading mobile games! As a Senior Technical Artist, you will serve as a bridge between programming and art, ensuring that the art team has the ideal tool-set to meet the demands of high-quality mobile game art creation. You will work closely with the Art Director to ensure the quality bar can be met, while maintaining optimal performance across a variety of mobile devices.
· Communicate with all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality.
· Optimize run-time performance of games.
· Assist the programming team with implementing art-related tools and features.
· Drive development of 3D art pipeline tools and enhance pipeline process.
· Contribute to the long-term vision for technical art and graphics at the studio.
· Extensive experience developing technical art for video games
· Experience and depth of knowledge working on mobile games
· Proficiency with particle effects, shaders, and rigging
· Experience in programming and/or relevant scripting
· High level knowledge of Unity
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with a major 3d art package (Maya preferred)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!