This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Action RPG
OPM’s client are currently seeking a Technical Artist for Realtime Cinematics in their exciting projects.
The successful candidate will be act as a bridge between the Engineering and Cinematics team to develop industry leading cinematics and narrative tools.
- Creating and maintaining tooling and workflow solutions for best practice on the cinematic team
- Producing Technical Design Documents to build a world class cinematic toolset
- Working closely with Tech Art, Tech Anim, Tech Design to ensure that the Cinematic Pipeline is well integrated with cross departmental tooling
- Take ownership of the technical vision and long-term strategy for the end to end cinematic engine ecosystem
- Evaluate the cinematic creation process and identify opportunities for tool improvements
- Oversee the development of our cinematic and narrative tooling. Planning, directing, implementing and testing, workflows, tools and shaders with a hands-on approach to ensuring sustainable development
- Discover and address technical risks and tech debt.
- Expert knowledge with typical Cinematic and Narrative tooling and workflows
- Background developing, debugging and optimizing tools and technology for AAA cinematic and narrative content
- Development experience in multiple game domains (Animation, Cinematics, Narrative, Rendering, Tools, …)
- Understanding of high-level coding language. (Python, C#, etc)
- Background with Cinematic development within a game engine (Unreal, Unity, Frostbite)
- Experience with Cinematic and Narrative Data and Asset Management
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!