Our client is an independent, natively remote co-development studio with offices in the US and Czech Republic. Founded by industry veterans they provide world-class art and animation support to world renowned clients in the games industry.
As part of their 70 strong team you’ll join as a Technical Artist focused on Rigging, characters, props, vehicles and all manner of other assets for video games and simulation projects!
- Experience as a professional Rigger in video games.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D rigging and processes in Maya.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and problem solve.
- Portfolio / Reel showcasing 3D Rigging work.
- Troubleshoot issues with Animation
- Create a variety of realistic creatures, heroes, digital doubles, vehicles and prop rigs for use in real-time environments.
- Produce custom rigs, implementing a variety of modular components (biped/quadruped limbs, wings, mechanics, etc.).
- Porting current rigging tools and methodologies over to real-time game engines.
- Maintain deformation quality of rig in-game environment, with focus on runtime optimisation.
- Assist in the design and maintenance of the studio’s real-time rigging pipeline.
- Full Time Remote Contract from where you are
- Onsite / Hybrid work model on offer at their studio locations if preferred
- 21 Days Paid Holiday + National Holidays
- Private Medical & Dental Insurance (Freelance excluded)
- Life Assurance & Income Protection (Freelance excluded)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!