This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are an award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden. They are well known for their popular gaming titles based on world famous IP as well as their own original IP.
They are currently seeking a Technical Artist to act as the link between their content creators and software engineers.
- Assist the content team with technical solutions on workflows and tools
- Create and support tools for content creators
- Provide technical assistance for content creators
- Write tools for automation
- Research and develop workflows and best practices
- Recognise problems and find solutions to technical issues
- Strong experience as a Technical Artist and working in game development
- Previously worked with artists as or with artists and understands content creation, modern workflows, 3D engines and development pipelines (for example Maya, houdini, unreal engine etc.)
- An eye and understanding for visual quality and fidelity.
- Structured and service minded with a passion for identifying problems and finding solutions
- In-depth understanding of scripting and programming languages for tool building (for example, Python, C# etc.)
- Friendly attitude and works well with larger teams and can guide people to best practices in art creation
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!