This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Artist to join their team on the development of the sequel to their multi-million selling IP.
As a Technical Artist you will act as the bridge between artists and programmers in dealing with the technical restraints of game development.
- Strong professional work experience in a relevant position
- Great interpersonal communication skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative-taking
- An understanding and passion for video games
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Background developing custom tools
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and UE4s blueprint system
- Experience developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Particle FX abilities
- Familiarity with game optimization
- Experience with shader development
- Understanding of high-level coding languages such as Python or C#
- Profile sharing
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare and benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!