One Player Mission’s client has been firmly devoted to its goal of fusing the strengths of the gaming and tv industries to create a brand-new category of games called hybrid games.
They’ve assembled a team of industry experts spanning the globe who all contribute their individual specialist experiences from other industries in order to succeed in developing this new category.
They are searching for a Technical Artist to aid them in their mission, who will be responsible for developing and implementing technical solutions for the creation of high-quality art content.
- Extensive Technical Art experience for mobile, console and/or PC game development.
- A minimum of 3 published game titles on your resume, not including solo-dev or student projects.
- Strong experience with industry standard art production pipelines for AAA and/or mobile game development.
- Demonstrable experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and 5, including Unreal Engine blueprints.
- Great understanding of the Unreal Engine rendering pipeline and performance optimisation.
- Familiarity with Houdini and/or Blender Geometry Nodes for procedural art production needs.
- Demonstrable knowledge in foundational art skills like light, colour, form and composition.
- Generalist art knowledge or hands-on experience in the creation of game art assets in multiple art disciplines is highly preferable.
- Some knowledge of scripting in Python, C++ or similar programming languages is not required, but considered a significant advantage.
- Knowledgeable with industry standard software like Blender, Houdini, Substance Painter/Designer, Zbrush.
- Familiarity with version control systems and asset management tools.
- Working proficiency in English with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical team members.
- Acting as a key stakeholder in the art production pipelines; creating scripts, tools and guidelines, as well as helping to define workflows that can improve production challenges for the art department.
- Working closely with the Head of Visual and other artists to identify, research and define production needs.
- Defining the production plan of new games, features and tools, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Being instrumental in optimisation and performance improvements across multiple platforms, such as PC, VR and mobile.
- Working with external parties to ensure all deliverables follow our technical specifications and that performance requirements are met.
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to other members of the art team.
- Creating and modifying various art assets for mobile and studio (High-end PC & VR) needs.
- Staying up-to-date with new technologies and techniques in the industry and incorporating them into the development process as appropriate.
- Relocation Assistance (Visa costs, flights to Oslo, transportation of personal items)
- Remote work possible
- 25 paid vacation days per year, plus public holidays
- Pension Programme
- Paid Gym Membership
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!