We are working with a leading VR and AR studio based in Rotterdam, that is looking to hire an experienced and innovative Principal Technical Artist with a passion for creating high quality graphics and implementing new tools and cutting-edge techniques.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a bridge between different disciplinary teams to ensure art assets can be easily integrated
- Work closely with the Art and tech team to improve workflows and processes
- Find solutions and specify tools for further development of Art pipelines and processes
- Create detailed, easy to read documentation of toolsets and workflows
- Identity pipeline, workflow and build problems and work towards solving them
- Keep up to date with industry trends, technology, and techniques
Who you are:
- Experience in a Technical Artist role in the games industry
- Portfolio that demonstrates your experience as a technical Artist
- Up to date knowledge of current art techniques and development processes e.g., PBR, Lodding and Optimizing
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- VR experience is a bonus
- Passion for video games and VR
- Competitive salary with a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Great added benefits e.g., health and Pension contribution plans
- Latest VR hardware and technology
- Friendly and supportive work environment
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2772.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity company, valuing diversity and does not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.