This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA PC/Console
OPM are proud to be working with a globally recognised games developer based in Paris. The company are responsible for some of the most successful and well-known IPs in the Games Industry.
Currently looking for an Associate Producer to join their production studio working on top AAA titles.
The successful candidate will take charge, in conjunction with the technical direction, of the daily monitoring and management of production.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Good knowledge of the various technical professions in video games as well as an desire to work around these professions.
- Good knowledge of project management tools and methods such as Scrum, Kanban, Jira.
- Superb interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Good capacity for analysis.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Project monitoring in compliance with the related tools and processes (planning, task monitoring, etc.)
- Monitoring of milestones delivered regarding set objectives.
- Participation in daily meetings with the various teams.
- Coordination of internal teams, as well as with key external partners.
- The teams within the scope of AP Tech, mainly the technical teams.
- Participate in communication between the various teams, in connection with their leads.
- Facilitation of communications between the various studios involved in the project.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- French communication skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 420!