Job Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands or Remote
Job Type: Permanent OR Remote Freelance
Project: AAA Open World Game
OPM is proud to be working with one of Europe’s leading game development companies who are on the hunt for a Technical Cinematic Animator to join development and push the quality of dramatic storytelling in their open world titles.
You will support the Cinematics Team in the conception and implementation of in-game cinematics. Helping to create compelling real-time scripted sequences.
- Experience on shipped AAA games
- Extensive knowledge of Maya and MotionBuilder
- Proficiency with Python scripting
- Extensive experience with setting up animation sequences in game engines
- Solid experience working with motion-capture as well as key-framed animation
- Flexible attitude toward tasks in all stages of production, from pre-vis to final polish
- Creating and integrating animation and related content for in-game cinematic sequences
- Assisting and refining integration with network creation, scripting, and animation adjustments
- Help the team with integrating content from both internal and external sources
- Collaborate with other departments like art, design, and audio to maximise the quality and consistency of in-game cinematic content
- Maintain the final output quality of the cinematics in all phases of their production
- Relocation support including VISA application assistance if required
- International and national tax assistance
- Profit share bonuses, milestone bonuses and discretionary bonuses
- Contributory pension scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!