Project: AAA Game
OPM’s client are driven by their desire to provide players with memorable, exciting experiences through their innovative gameplay.
They are currently seeking an enthusiastic Technical Designer who will collaborate with their teams across the globe to create fascinating game worlds.
- Significant experience as a Technical Designer, graduate trained in technology and design
- An analytical mind, and excel whether within a team or autonomously
- Fluent in English at a professional level
- Sound technical knowledge of mainstream game engines (e.g., Unreal, Unity)
- Experienced with scripting languages (e.g., Blueprint, Bolt, Flowgraph)
- An interest in video game culture
- Organize & implement game systems / features using data-driven pipelines
- Produce templates to improve iteration speed, re-use, and optimisation
- Create data architectures that allow game designers to tweak systems & features easily
- Collaborate with Design Technical Directors to production requirements for a brand-new engine
- Obtain in-depth knowledge of the engine & bridge the gap between design and engineering teams
- Contribute to stability, optimisation and debugging
- Write documentation dedicated to technical processes
Desired skills (good to have):
- An understanding of scripting languages such as Python and LUA
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!