This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
Our client is currently seeking a Technical Designer to join development on their upcoming title, a sequel to a multi-million selling IP as well as future titles.
As a Technical Designer you will be working directly with all departments of the team to execute the game’s design and be responsible for writing and maintaining GDDs.
- Design work for features across the whole game
- Participate in helping the team understand the realities of the engine and system constraints and how best to work with them
- Supervise the technical side of the game designers and level designers’ work
- Push the development of prototype features
- Provide accurate risk assessments to production, code, and design when new features are proposed
- Strong professional as a technical designer, game designer or level designer with a minimum of 2 shipped titles
- Technical knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Deep understanding of multiplayer FPS games
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Great presentation and documentation skills
- Good knowledge of game production pipelines and tools
- To be based in Canada
- Shipped products on both PC and console platforms
- Scripting/coding background
- Familiarity working with Unreal Engine 4 and UE4’s blueprint system
- Background developing AAA titles on multiple platforms
- Profit sharing
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Relocation assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Healthcare benefits
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!