"To apply: Ref - 5110300. We’re excited to be partnering with a studio that has gained a reputation for quality multiplayer titles, but also an industry leading reputation for team culture, in their search for a Technical Designer to aid in the development of several new and ongoing projects.
• A passion for making and playing games, especially the design and technical aspects of their creation.
• Significant industry experience and 1 shipped AAA current gen (PS4 / XBOX ONE) console or PC title that featured a multiplayer component, worked on from beginning to end
• Experience with a scripting or programming language (visual or text based)
• The ability to work independently without close supervision
• Experience in creating first or third person shooters
• Experience of prototyping gameplay mechanics using UE4, Unity, or similar
If you’re keen to hear more about this opportunity, get in touch with email@example.com
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs"