This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client are driven to create memorable and entertaining gameplay experiences for their players.
The successful candidate will play a role in listing and tracking Design project’s needs, creating efficient methods and tools and become the main point of contact for game and level designers.
- Help design the creative vision and challenge the technical capacity of the project
- Collaborate with the studios technical designers and programming team to ensure they use the best tools, both internally and externally, in order to streamline the production process
- Produce and maintain documentation of their technical process
- Remain up to date with latest industry trends for technology and design
- Strong experience as a Technical Designer or Lead Technical Designer with work on a minimum of one AAA open world game
- Experience with several game engines and have used at least one terraforming or world building tool
- Outstanding communication in both written and spoken English
- Background in scripting (Python) or visual scripting would be a plus
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Able to anticipate and handle stress and changes in your day to day work
- Understanding of terraforming and world building tools as well as different game engines
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!