Project: AAA Games IP
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Technical Director to join their team in Oslo.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the programming teams working on their upcoming multiplayer survival game, based on a well-known science fiction IP.
- Extensive game development experience in both programming and managerial roles
- Extensive experience working on large scale productions distributed across several teams
- Hands on experience with the development of gameplay systems, as well as a strong understanding of the all the major technical components of modern PC/Console game development
- Keen interest in data oriented programming approaches
- Strong C++ expertise
- Experience working on multiplayer titles
- Proficiency with project management tools such as JIRA
- Play a critical part in helping them reach the ambitious technical targets for the project
- Help build and own the technical roadmap for the project, using your extensive technical and leadership skills to ensure we deliver on the plan
- Work with the different engineering teams to identify and help address roadblocks of all kinds (technical, organisational, production related, etc.)
- Be responsible for the professional development of the programming leads on the project
- Represent the engineering teams and leads in the project directors group
- Experience working on open-world titles
- Experience working on multiplatform/console titles
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 426!