This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC & Console Games
OPMs client is a well-established French video game developer and publisher, with a history of high quality, diverse and original catalogue of games across all major platforms.
They are seeking a Technical Director to join their team as they continue development on some highly anticipated games.
- Degree or Master’s in engineering, computer science or relevant subject
- Extensive experience in games development as a Technical Director or related position
- Deep understanding with game development tools used across console and PC titles
- Deep understand of hardware and software architectures used with game development
- Deep understanding and experience with commercial game engines
- Good knowledge on areas including:
- Network programming
- 3D programming
- Physics programming
- Artificial intelligence
- Memory and disk performance constraints
- Fluent English and French language skills
- Managing a technical team to reinforce the dev teams or for internal developments
- Technical evaluation of upcoming studios and projects
- Carrying out a technological watch for internal and external use
- Recommendation and monitoring of the integration of tools to improve our internal processes
- Sharing good technological practices with the studios.
- Technical support and advice to the teams of projects under development including:
- Analyse and identify risks,
- Action planning
- Analysis and advice on live games for ongoing projects
- Supporting the Content department in the implementation of technical solutions
- UE4 / Unity roadmap
- Analysis of the UE4 roadmap and analysis of the UE5 switchover
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!