Dreamlit Entertainment is seeking a passionate and talented Technical Game Designer. As a Technical Game Designer, you will collaborate with other Game Designers as well as Engineers to help develop/implement and iterate on various systems and features for the game. This individual should have high technical acumen with programming and UE4 Blueprints.
• Use your creative, scripting and technical skills to bring gameplay mechanics and systems to life while ensuring that your work does not incur unplanned technical debt..
• Quickly implement and iterate on game-play content in collaboration with other team members.
• Streamline and improve development processes and tools to support the design team’s needs .
• Create and maintain design documentation for areas of responsibility
• Collaborate with other designers and departments to share ideas, scope wisely and deliver a fun and polished gameplay experience.
• Understand and organize complex systems to simplify and communicate to other departments.
• 2+ years experience in video game development in a game-play, engineering, or technical design capacity.
• Fluent in one or more scripting or programming languages.
• Experience or have a deep understanding of UE4’s foundational systems/tools such as Blueprints and Gameplay Ability System.
• Ability to polish gameplay, mechanics, systems and moments to AAA quality.
• Appreciation and understanding of a wide variety of Action RPG and/or Survival Adventure games.
• Solid understanding of mechanics design.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you have the skills to deliver on this role, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment