This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Interactive Story Games – Mobile
OPM’s client is a BAFTA nominated London studio developing a platform focusing on creating immersive interactive story games.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an early-stage venture-backed studio and be a key participant in its success and growth.
- Experience in managing teams of programmers
- Superb C# & Unity 3D skills
- Experience on at least two mobile titles, developed from beginning to beyond release
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Adept at creating tools
- Superb communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical members of staff.
- Act as the lead developer of the company’s products
- Architect and create crucial game systems, and tools for technical and creative teams to use
- Work with the team to define milestones, time estimations and scope
- Delegate and track the progress of technical tasks
- Ensure code is scalable, understandable, and flexible
- Establish, maintain, and enforce good programming practices and coding standards
- Ensure technical documentation is created and maintained.
- Review the development process for potential optimisations
- Provide team members with ongoing and meaningful feedback on performance and development
- Nurture an environment of collaboration and open communication
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience working within a startup environment
- Experience working with GaaS
- Understanding of the Unity Test Framework
- Equity options in the Company will be given to the right candidate.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!