" Ref - 5221400. An incredible opportunity to work with one of the most renowned AAA independent game studios, with an impressive collection of nominated and award-winning games behind them. They’re looking for a Technical Producer to join their already industry leading team to work on released games and an unannounced project!
- Maintaining all technology used across the studio, engine, editors, tooling and online etc.
- Proactive and able to establish systems for planning, reporting and controlling across various production aspects
- Close collaboration with the Game Management team and Leads to achieve tasks in time and quality
- Risk management and workflow improvement
- Memory budget and performance tracking across all levels of production on the projects
- Tracking TCR/TRC requirements and other external certification requirements
Who you are:
- 3 years’ experience as a Technical Producer in Video Game Production or a comparable software production of similar complexity
- Profound knowledge of project management methods and software
- Good understanding of system integration and version control
- Experience with software defect tracking methods
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
We’d love it if you had:
- One or more shipped AAA console title as a Technical Producer
- Experience with JIRA
- Project management certification such as SCRUM, Kanban, Prince2 etc
- Basic knowledge of C++ / C#
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for. or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"