" Ref - 5203800. We are partnering with an established UK games company who have released AAA titles. They are looking for a Technical Producer to work on their in-house technology, which has been used to develop award winning games.
Key Responsibilities for role:
- Co-ordinate a couple of the teams work streams in collaboration with the team Leads, reporting to the Lead Producer
- Schedule and track work using Hansoft and JIRA
- Run morning stand-ups, sprint reviews, sprint planning and retrospectives for your work streams
- Identify and mitigate project risks, and proactively prevent/solve issues
- Work with the Production team to maintain the bug database and triage bugs
- Previous experience in a similar role in games or another software development industry
- Good understanding of Agile and Waterfall processes
- Experience in helping programmers analyse requirements, break-down tasks and estimate work
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Familiar with bug and task tracking software
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please send me an email with your CV to Aklas@datascope.co.uk"