Our client an exciting fast growing game studio delivering co-development video game services to global triple A clients. They are now looking for a Technical Project manager to join their talented Engineering Team.
What you will be doing?
- Be involved in the development and growth of the engineering department
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to find effective solutions to personal problems
- Manage and be able to prioritise tasks in relation to production goals
- Assist in the hiring process – this includes reviewing CV’s, evaluating and uploading programming tests and conducting interviews
- Assisting, advising, and supporting Line Managers
Who you are?
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role or a similar field in the games industry
- At least one AAA console/PC title shipped from beginning to end in a project management
- Great knowledge of programming languages (e.g., C++, C#, Python, etc)
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluent in industry-standard management tools such as JIRA or similar
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
Flexible hours with a competitive salary and great benefits such as private medical insurance. There are also amazing social benefits such as company socials and breakout areas.
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1552.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.