Help shape the future of game development as our client launches a new gaming division with an established global tech giant!
We are passionate about making game development accessible to everyone, using cutting edge technologies. Using state of the art technologies, you'll help bring aspiring game developers' dreams to life. A key objective for our client is to remove the barriers to entry and allow anyone to develop high quality products for distribution to a wide range of game stores.
Made by game developers, for game developers.
- Guide the team in translating the overall vision into implemented functionality.
- Responsible for designing new features, including GUI, feature integration into an existing tool, and making sure features are fully delivered to the highest quality.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of comprehensive and detailed design documentation.
- Work with large amounts of data and be able to understand and smartly apply the results to drive the product design.
- Contribute to the creation and continuous development of processes and pipelines.
- Work cross functionally with Producer, other members, and management to ensure scope and milestones are met.
- Manage and mentor more Junior members of the design team.
- Contribute in the recruiting process and development resource
- Completed multiple commercially successful projects
- Experience on core systems design, seeing those designs through to execution, and ongoing support / development.
- UX design and testing
- Experience with a variety of games development tools and editors(Unity, Unreal, etc).
- Extensive experience analysing complex sets of data
- Ability to work well independently and to work in multiple disciplines teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience
Special Move acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment