This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Games
Our client is looking for a Tools Programmer to join an industry leading development team. The main responsibility will be to build, maintain and support user-friendly tools to be used by a variety of disciplines in multiple titles in development.
To succeed in the role, you will have an interest in application development, usability and workflows, and with a drive to make the best tools. You will write tools for non-technical team members and support those people and tools through iterations.
- Strong C++ experience
- Expertise in a scripting language such as Python
- Good games industry experience programming tools
- Experience of supporting a game as a service
- Proven track record in ability to identify user requirements workflows
- Knowhow in Human and Machine interaction and interface design
- Experience with windows application development
- Qt development, model/view design patterns
- Knowledge of 3D asset content pipelines such as Maya
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!