This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Open World Multiplayer Games
OPM’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a Tools Programmer to join their team in Norway.
The successful candidate join development on their upcoming multiplayer survival game, based on a well-known science fiction IP.
- Professional experience with Python or C#
- Professional experience in relational databases such as PostgreSQL
- Understanding of C++
- Ability to create clear documentation for the end-users
- Good English language skills
- Create new tools to increase productivity in the game teams
- Enhance and extend existing tools and backend systems
- Write extensions to the unreal editor
- Work on automation tools
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience working with the Unreal editor and build tool
- Experience with full-stack web development
- Knowledge of container-based development
- Experience with DevOps
- Flexible working schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Healthcare package
- Free gym access
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 418!