This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM are proud to be working with a globally recognised games developer based in France. The company are responsible for some of the most successful and well-known IPs in the Games Industry.
They are currently looking for a Tools Programmer to join the team developing on new project ambitious projects.
- Strong professional experience in the games industry in a comparable position
- Brilliant skills with C# and in the .NET framework
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Strong experience with Winforms or WPF
- Good understanding of script languages such as Lua, Python, MaxScript
- Good understanding of Perforce and versioning systems
- Good understanding of processing tools and languages such as SQL, Excel
- Good experience with engines or production tools such as Unreal Engine and Unity
- Understanding of graphical production tools such as 3DS Max, Maya and Motion Builder
- Passionate about tool optimisation and team productivity
- Fluent English language skills
- Improving the game editor, tools, and production pipelines.
- Contributing to the development of the common framework used by all these tools, as well as to the development of job specific tools.
- Working closely with various team members including texture artists, level designers and sound designers.
- Working with engine and tools teams around the world to ensure consistent development processes and efficient information sharing.
- Using your strong production vision to identify issues and suggest innovative and powerful solutions.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418