You will be working for a leading action games studio looking for a Tools Programmer to work on their pillar titles. The studio is based in the South East of England and the role is onsite.
What skills do you need?
- Develop and maintain tools and pipelines
- Write, maintain and optimise bug free portable code
- Design tools with a focus on simplicity, usability and reliability and
- Tools pipeline from early design stages to post-release support
- Professional experience with game tools programming to production standard
- 3+ years tools experience within the games industry
- Excellent C++
- Strong data design skills, problem solving, maths
- Unreal Engine 4
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Game Development or similar
Nice to haves:
- Creating tools within Unreal Engine Editor framework and Unreal plugin development
- Houdini, 3DStudio, Maya, Photoshop, FBX
- Perforce and TeamCity
- Good UX and GUI design skills
- C# and WPF
- Database experience
No crunch, great work-life balance, pension, medical…
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1995.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.