One Player Mission are working with a growing independent game developer based in the heart of the Midlands, who are seeking a Tools Programmer to join their team.
Their team is a diverse group of people. They are collaborative, high performers who embrace ideas and knowledge from everyone in the team, with the aim of developing and inspiring themselves and their games.
- Deep experience in the Gaming Industry.
- Excellent knowledge in relevant programming languages such as C++, C#, Python or Node.js.
- Innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance and usability of the tools and project pipeline.
- Provide consultation and support to other team members.
- You will be working with a highly experienced team on all areas of the game.
- Designing, implementing and improving the functioning of their tools to support the quality and production of their games.
- Fully own tools programming through design and development, working closely with your colleagues to realise their visions.
- Play a key role in automation and helping the team to deliver milestones.
- You will contribute and help to drive their creative planning sessions, scrums, and retrospectives.
- Capable of working autonomously, gathering your own requirements and creating your own solutions to improve standards.
- Document the work to transfer knowledge and enable users to understand how to get the best from the systems and features
- Analyse and correct tools bugs determined by the teams and testers.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with continuous delivery systems, build and deployment pipelines.
- Expert knowledge of test automation; experience creating and maintaining unit tests, reliability and performance tests.
- A keen eye for user interface design and customer driven requirements.
- Proven ability with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or WPF.
- Experience building applications within a cloud service such as AWS, Azure or GC.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!