Project: Simulation Games
With over a decade of experience, OPM’s client has created successful games adapted from famous brands on next gen gaming platforms as well as their own critically acclaimed original IPs.
The role of tools programmer is essential within this project, he improves daily production efficiency by providing creation tools as close as possible to user needs.
- Diploma in computer science (engineering school or similar training)
- Strong experience or more in a similar position
- Good knowledge of C ++
- Knowledge and understanding of GUI / GUI development, and used to using GUI libraries (ImGui / Qt / Wpf)
- Expertise with version management tools (Perforce / Git / SVN)
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language would be a plus (PowerShell, Python, …
- Provide technical solutions
- You will ensure the support of your developments via several communication channels (Internally / Chat / Forum)
- Drafting of the public documentation of your tools
- You will present your work to your Tools colleagues during reviews
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!