SEGA Centre of Excellence Sofia is dedicated to serving SEGA’s Development teams in providing quality, timely, and effective QA services. The Centre is based in Business Park Sofia, nearby Mladost 4 district.
We assist all studios with publishing QA and validation functions. We support the needs of the development studios and make the creative vision become a reality.
How would you like to work on the world’s bestselling strategy franchise - Total War?
We’re looking for bright and motivated game enthusiasts to join us on a temporary basis as Functionality Games Testers.
This position is an excellent opportunity for Total War fans and people wanting to make a start in an industry that is fast-paced, dynamic, and above all – a lot of fun!
Getting the chance to work on different titles before launch, you’ll be responsible for testing the game to ensure it plays as the developers intended it to and that it is free from any bugs and well balanced.
Temporary contract for 6 up to 12 months. 40 hours per week.
We are unable to offer visa assistance and all applicants must have full eligibility to work in Bulgaria to be considered for this opportunity.
The role is based in our Sofia office, with some flexibility to work on a hybrid model if wanted (a mix of office and home working days with a preference for 3 days a week at the office).
- Follow a test script in a thorough and consistent manner
- Use test scripts and testing skills to finds bugs and identify the severity and risk to the business
- Enter professional, clear, accurate and complete bug descriptions (e.g. using the correct naming conventions, what the bug is, steps to reproduce etc), in English
- Follow instructions accurately and in a timely manner
- Proficiently and effectively communicate important issues and actively work with colleagues when needed
- Assist with coordination of group-based testing
- Execute any additional requests or instructions issued by senior staff or other members of the management team that are suitable for your job remit
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Passionate Total War player
- Experience with the latest TW titles, such as Three Kingdoms, Troy, Warhammer 1, 2 and 3 is a plus
- An experienced player with existing knowledge of the game-play elements, strategy, and goals
- Work proficiency in English, both spoken and written. You’ll be required to communicate in English with your peers across the world
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for the role and the company
- High standards of work and willingness to meet and exceed expectations
- Proactively help and assist colleagues and maintain a "can-do" attitude when under pressure
- Clear and concise communicator both written and verbally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work unsupervised and maintain focus and commitment
- Maintain an adaptable approach to testing