"To apply: Ref - 5199900. UA Manager
Currently working with a young and dynamic casual games studio for mobile located in London, founded by veterans in the industry, mixing creativity and data to make games that can be enjoyed by anyone. They’re looking for a strongly analytical and technical User Acquisition Manager to work with Product and Marketing teams in order to improve their acquisition strategy.
You need to be someone passionate about building sophisticated processes, able to solve problems creatively and to see the big picture as well as the little details.
- Optimizing marketing spend and impressions
- Develop marketing technology with a focus on analytics and automation
- Work closely with ad-networks, tools and other 3rd party marketing partners
- Make informed decisions about monetization strategies through deep analysis and understanding of data
- Analytic and metric driven
- Organizational skills and hight attention to detail
- Available and eligible to work in London, UK
- Experience with digital advertisement
To apply please send CV to Elizabeth@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.