Project: Mobile Games
OPM have joined forces with an emerging name in the Games Industry developing for the Casual market based in London.
The studio is looking for an experienced UA Manager to work in a high performing team and will have the opportunity to grow skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience of statistical analysis tools
- Fluency in English
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Significant experience in User Acquisition with experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Solid knowledge of user acquisition platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords)
- Sound knowledge of tracking systems (TUNE, Appsflyer, Adjust)
- Plan, launch, optimize and analyse UA campaigns across a variety of networks such as Facebook, Google and other video networks (ROI Driven)
- Analyse and report UA campaigns and results to various stakeholders
- Provide creative ideas based on the performance and competitor’s best practice
- Test different bid strategies / creatives and present findings
- Deep dive into the details of audience targeting and creative testing analysis
- Work collaboratively with the various functions (Product, Creative and Analytics)
- Define launch and post-launch user acquisition plans
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have)
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Experience in App Monetization
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 15!