This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a UA Manager / Performance Marketing manager to join their team based out of Dundee. They are a dynamic games studio on a mission to build a portfolio of games that offer authentic automotive themes on top of proven and popular mobile models.
The successful candidate will join in a high impact role, working closely with an experienced UA team, taking responsibilities of UA budgets, making key decisions on bidding as well as getting involved in the daily tasks.
- Qualification or degree in Economics, Business, marketing or comparable
- Professional experience working as a UA Manager in the games industry
- Professional experience running campaigns on Facebook, Google Ads, and other networks
- Professional experience overseeing, maintaining, and building relationships with account managers at AdNetwork companies such as IronSource, UnityAds, DSPs etc.
- Comfortable running and optimising multiple campaigns
- Solid analytical & Excel skills
- Passionate about mobile games and why they succeed or fail
- You will plan and manage the high-level UA strategy, making decisions on which channels to use, how campaigns are run, and target audiences
- Managing, analysing, and optimising campaigns to ensure that the number of players acquired are maximised
- Supervising, mentoring, and training Campaign Managers
- Make creative briefs and work closely with the Marketing art team on creative optimisation and generating new artwork for campaigns
- Stay up to date with the discipline to exploit new opportunities
- You will also help with ASO and help refine the approach to measuring true ROAS
- Experience in statistics modelling, or other useful techniques
- Experience with SQL or any comparable languages
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2 days per week
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Weekly Yoga Sessions
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!