Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented UI Artist to join our clients game teams to ensure the successful delivery of the title, you will need to come prepared to do whatever it takes to help the teams to be successful.
The successful candidate will be creating high-quality and engaging UI and motion design content for use in our clients games currently in development.
- A solid portfolio showcasing high quality immersive interface experiences, motion graphic animation and 2D art that demonstrates experience in designing game menus and UI.
- At least one shipped title, with experience in all stages of a project life cycle.
- Knowledge of current UX and UI design trends within AAA titles.
- A strong interest in graphic & motion design, typography, and colour theory.
- The ability to follow an artistic vision and work within the boundaries of a style guide.
- A drive to constantly push graphic design quality
- Attention to detail
- The capacity to take on board constructive criticism
- Good collaboration with the art team and other team members on the project.
- A highly positive proactive work ethic
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organization, problem solving and time management skills
- Concept, design and pre-visualisation of frontend menus and UI elements to a brief provided by key stakeholders such as the Art Director and Game Designer
- Creating production art assets and working closely with a front-end programmer to ensure they are implemented accurately in game
- Meeting work targets and milestone deliverables in a high-pressured full production environment
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!