We are working with an award-winning game studio based in London who is looking for a creative UI Artist to join their highly talented and passionate team to produce their next AAA title.
What will you be doing?
- Liaise with the Directors and Leads on the project
- Work closely and collaborate with the team of developers to create high quality User Interfaces
- Creating high quality assets for game interfaces
- Adhering to the studio's functional and aesthetic vision
- Documentation of style guides
Who you are
- Experienced UI artist in the games industry with an amazing portfolio showcasing your skills
- Modern UI design principles
- Graphic elements and motion animation skills
- Core graphic design skills e.g. layout, colour, font formats, typography...
- Appreciation of composition and colour theory
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects
- Unreal 4
- 3D Software skills
This studio offers a creative environment, competitive pay, full corporate benefits and job satisfaction.
Please email your updated CV as a Word document as well as your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2117
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant