This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
As an UI Artist, you will be responsible for developing the UI style and creating high quality interface solutions, 2D artworks and animations for the project.
- Create Interface Designs from conception through to final implementation
- Collaborate with Game Design and UX to generate solutions to complex design needs, that enable extension and further development
- Create Icons and Illustrations for the interface
- Work with other Artists to maintain a cohesive style between all game assets
- Create convincing UI animations to drive attention and offer guidance for players
- Assist Engineers to ensure implementation reflects the Design Vision
- Proven experience in the video game industry, or a very strong UI portfolio
- Proficiency in typography, iconography, composition, colour theory and motion graphics
- Hands-on experience of implementing interfaces using the Unity UI system
- Self-motivated and organized
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Being an avid gamer is a plus
- Experience with designing UI for multiple platforms
Please provide examples of your work via a link to an online portfolio (preferred), or by attaching documents to your resume.