Note: Fully remote, can only consider candidates who have the rights to work in the UK.
OPMs client makes top-notch, unique mobile games that players adore playing. They make the games that dominate the charts, with more than 200 million downloads and numerous #1 global successes.
Due to ongoing success they want to expand up for 2023 and are searching for top personnel to continue their journey.
They are looking for a UI Artist for their expanding studio, responsible for designing and implementing the user interface elements of their games, such as HUD, game screens, icon iterations, illustrations, campaign assets, web and feature artwork.
- Create awesome 2D UI assets – HUD, game screens, icon iterations, illustrations, campaign assets, web, feature artwork etc.
- Use Unity to build your assets in game
- Add animations to bring your work to life
- Work tightly with design and programming on UX flows
- Trouble shoot, solve your problems, and respond well to creative feedback
- Are pro-active, you can work well from either home or office
- A polished and varied portfolio
- Established previous experience at a mobile studio
- Able to produce numerous visuals styles
- Strong understanding of Unity UI and animation systems
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, Creative Suite, Spine and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD etc.
- Have a solid interest in games design
- Understand free-to-play gaming and its core KPI’s
- Eager to learn and a become better artist
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!