Are you a passionate UI Artist with significant experience in UI Artistry within a PC/Console studio and looking for your next role? Are you looking to put your experience into practice growing and developing a team? Are you excited to collaborate with a team of innovative and passionate developers in a games studio that has the wellbeing of employees at the forefront of their ethics? Our client asks you to read on!
They are currently seeking an experienced UI Artist to join their friendly team. OPMs client are looking for someone who is passionate about user interfaces and ready to help support the back backbone of user experience moving forward. The ideal candidate will demonstrate previous experience within this discipline, a keen eye for detail and eager to take point and ownership for pushing the quality bar.
- Strong experience creating game front-end systems design and functionality.
- The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a core understanding of good graphics, iconography and typography.
- Able to demonstrate comprehensive understanding of good UX and Good UI
- Experience creating UI in an Unreal project is essential.
- You should have a strong background in Graphic Design, with excellent Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- Knowledge of 3D construction using Maya or Max would be a bonus.
- Responsible for creating game UI compliant with the game design, both technically and aesthetically
- Day-to-day working with the Art, Code and Design to establish and maintain core UI documents, concepts and implementation
- Designing, creating and exporting 2D textures and icons using Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Creating, animating and exporting working interface files for use in game.
- Work with the art teams to ensure consistency between vision and implementation of interface designs
- Contributing and communicating original ideas towards all aspects of the UI design.
- At least a full lifecycle shipped game
- A proven track record of User Interface experience
- Complete VISA & Relocation assistance provided
- Hybrid work model
- Private health Insurance
- Flexible Work Hours
- 24/7 Employee Assistance
- Quarterly social events
- Dog friendly office!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!