We are working with game studio based in London who is looking for a skilled mobile UI Artist, a team player to join their team and create a fun user interface experience for their young target market. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on their pillar games, enjoyed by millions of players worldwide.
What will you be doing?
- Create all in game HUD and UI assets,
- Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
- Concept/implement 2D visual assets using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ensuring top quality artwork
- Taking ownership of aspects of the project's creative direction
- Making sure the greatest concepts are brought to life in-game
- Participating in building style guides and visual targets
Who you are
- An experienced mobile games artist with a minimum of 3 years' experience as a UI Artist
- Can demonstrate a strong portfolio showing fantastic UI examples
- Able to evaluate of Game Design briefs, technical specs and results from User Experience data
- Research and visual development and investigation
- Game UI Design, UX principles, motion design...
- Appreciation of platform requirements e.g Unity...
- Knowledge and experience with UX development e.g. wireframes, visual mock-ups...
- UI animation to demonstrate the vision for implementation behaviours
Please forward your updated Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2252
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.